Reddit United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reddit United- Week 22 Review

+2
Raztog
Ron Mexico 88
6 posters

Go down

Reddit United- Week 22 Review Empty Reddit United- Week 22 Review

Post  Ron Mexico 88 Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:10 pm

Hello Reddit United!

Ron Mexico here giving you a first for me, the week 22 review. As most of you may know by now this was an exciting past couple of weeks with our elders Raztog, Gandalf and our fearless leader Envy deciding to promote our very own Lobwan and my self, Ron Mexico, to the elder ranks. I am sure that I speak for Lobwan as well in thanking you elders for this opportunity and thank you to everyone for your congratulations, and well wishes. We are both excited and honored to help keep RU running as one of the best Reddit clans.

As Raz reminds up of the following points:

It is in the middle of summer and for many of us playtime has slowed. Therefore, the minimum donations is still set to reflect the clan's level of activity.

Minimum donations 400 by the end of tournament.  

Only persons with "new" behind their name at the end of tournament are exempt from the minimum donations requirement. Check the following link to review the clan rules:

https://redditunited.rpg-board.net/t30-ru-clan-rules

If you are not going to be online to make the minimum donation count due to holidays, sickness, classes etc, then please post an inactivity notice. We are looking for a post no later than Wednesday of the week that you will be absent. You must post on the board. Notifying in clan chat doesn't count. No post, no amnesty. That board is located here:

https://redditunited.rpg-board.net/f9-inactivity-notice

Numbers time...

Total Reddit United Trophies: 15,111
Total Reddit United Trophy record: 15,590 - 07/07/2013
Total Reddit United Donations: 44,595
Reddit United Global Trophy Rank: 17,356
Reddit United Global Trophy Rank record: 9,120 - 14/04/2013

Top Trophies:

1) Ian of Asgard - 1875
2) Ted - 1791
3) gorramts - 1711
4) Orsbaz - 1654
5) Alex - 1623

Highest Trophy count record: Lobwan, 2095 - 07/07/2013

Top Donators:

1) Gandalf - 2,596
2) Lobwan - 2,260
3) Jorgen - 2,258
4) Bilal- 2,127
5) Ron Mexico - 1900

Highest Donation count record -Lobwan, 10585 - 09/06/2013

Thank you to everyone for their hard work this term, however, I am sad to say we had to let 7 members go we wish them luck. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Good luck you.

Keep clashing

-Ron Mexico

Last edited by Ron Mexico 88 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ron Mexico 88
Ron Mexico 88

Back to top Go down

Reddit United- Week 22 Review Empty Re: Reddit United- Week 22 Review

Post  Raztog Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:20 pm

Grats and thanks to Ron for a job well done.

Cheers,

Raz...
Raztog
Raztog

Back to top Go down

Reddit United- Week 22 Review Empty week 22 review

Post  sKILLS3741 Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:50 pm

Well, I cant thank you guys enough for letting me on this clan. i have been on this clan for 3 weeks and it has been awesome. Everyone donates, chats, and is nice to everyone. I have not been the best clanmate as i could be. Having more troops received, I was very displeased with myself. But there is a reason. Everyone on this clan is so generous in 15 seconds their clan castle is full. There should be a record for that. This clan's enthusiasm with emojis for troop requests sh
ws creativity that I've never seen on a clan. I would be half the player I am on Clash of Clans if it wasn't for this clan. With the helpful tips and high donations, I would never win a battle/defense. I was clanless half the time i played, and i hope i never will be again. You guys should be very proud. 400+ donations a week and only 5 people didn't. People have 2000 donations. One of my favorite parts of this clan is my favorite clanmate, lolzman. He makes my clahing experience X10 better. When i am lonly, he is there to talk with me and cheer me up. If there are any elders reading this, please put it under consideration and make him elder. Without him, I might have been a kid who cries in my room because my parents aren't home to take care of me. Ron, thats my review.
sKILLS3741
sKILLS3741

Back to top Go down

Post  Gandalf4ever Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Good to have you and Lobwan on board as the new elders strengthening our clan and great review. Kudos for Ron.

Thx Skills for your nice words as well and no worries we will take care off each other as that's what makes this clan a great place to be
Gandalf4ever
Gandalf4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Mexico 88 Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Well skills you are very welcome in this clan. We try to keep our clan as friendly and as open as possible including myself, so if you ever see me on feel free to say hi, I am on quite a bit during the day and night. Donations has actually slowed since I first started, back then you actually had to fight for donations and they would literally be lightning speed which is why we came up with the DND when asking for a specific troop.

But thanks for your opinion and glad to have as a clanmate.

and thanks lolz for being friendly to everyone. I give you the friendliest award lol. Just goes to show you that even saying hi and talking to some one for a little bit can make someones day.
Ron Mexico 88
Ron Mexico 88

Back to top Go down

Post  Oak Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:42 am

Thanks skills! Same to you. Wow Ron! Thats an honour! lol btw nice review an CLASH ON!

Oak

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobwan Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Nice report Ron, good job.

Well done to Gand for the top donations!

I am honored to be promoted to Elder rank and I will do my best to serve the clan Smile
Lobwan
Lobwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down