Reddit United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reddit United – Week 26 Review

+3
sKILLS3741
Gandalf4ever
Lobwan
7 posters

Go down

Reddit United – Week 26 Review Empty Reddit United – Week 26 Review

Post  Lobwan Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:05 pm

Hello Reddit United,

It is me again back with another bi-weekly review! It was another good couple of weeks in the Reddit United world with veteran members and fresh faces all putting in a great effort. Unfortunately we lost some long standing members due to inactivity and failure to meet the minimum donation requirements. It is sad to see them go but it will make room for new blood to come in and dazzle us with their enthusiasm and donations! That said the kicked players are welcome to reapply if they feel they will be more active and will be able to reach our donation requirements.

The minimum donations remain at 400 per cycle for the next couple of weeks. The rule change of level 5+ archers for new members is staying. All current members with level 4 archers are safe, it would be great if you can prioritise getting level 5 archers but don’t rush your TH! This week there was a bit of controversy surrounding accepting members with level 4 archers when our rules clearly state level 5+, this is our mistake as elders and from now on we will stick to our own rules more closely and check new applicants to make sure they reach our requirements before accepting them. You can read and review the full list of clan rules below:

https://redditunited.rpg-board.net/t30-ru-clan-rules

Also if you are going to be inactive or on holiday over the summer make a post in the inactivity forum below to make sure you don’t get kicked. Do not post 2 days before the end of the cycle claiming you are going away on holiday and won’t be able to meet the requirements. You would have know for a while about your vacation and could have planned ahead to make sure you reach the donation count!

https://redditunited.rpg-board.net/f9-inactivity-notice

Time to get down to the numbers!

Total Reddit United Trophies: 16,425
Total Reddit United Trophy record: 16,425 (18/08/2013)
Total Reddit United Donations: 53,671 (up 5,585 on last week!)
Reddit United Global Trophy Rank: 11,324
Reddit United Global Trophy Rank record: 9,120 (14/04/2013)

Top Trophies:

1. Lobwan – 2,305
  2. Nick 19 – 2,277
  3. Gandalf – 2,103
  4. HappilyTree – 2,042
  5. ted – 1,865

Highest Trophy count record: Lobwan – 2,305 (18/08/2013)

Well done to everyone in the top 5. We had a little informal trophy push running between members all week with various people heading up into crystal and back down throughout the cycle. Well done to Nick 19 for steadily getting higher and higher all cycle and breaking into and staying in crystal 2 for so long. This little push enabled us to break our trophy record! Maybe some time soon we will run a more official trophy push, but don’t worry we are still a social clan and joining it will be optional!

Top Donations:

1. Lobwan – 5,336
  2. Bilal – 4,532
  3. HappilyTree – 3,050
  4. eidwripper – 2,630
  5. David – 2,394

Number of people over 1,000: 21
Number of people over 2,000: 6
Highest Donation count record: Lobwan – 10,585 (09/06/2013)

Congratulations to everyone in the top 5 donations this week. It is great to see such strong donation numbers. A special thank you goes to everyone making over 1,000 donations and ever more to those making over 2,000. It is working together like this as a clan that makes us stronger and better day by day. Remember to make these high donations people need to request so do not be afraid to use that CC on the field of battle!

On another note now we have 9 spaces to fill in the clan please welcome new members warmly. We are a social clan and as such we should act socially. There was an incident this week with a new member being made fun of for rushing his TH and subsequently left the clan. By all means try to help players by giving tips and advice but ridiculing them or putting them down for playing the game the way they want to play it will not be tolerated. Elders will be on the lookout for this kind of behaviour.

We also had the famous Phamily Shucks stopping by to say hello after our very own Tom kicked him from DTP. Fair to say blaze and bob were both very excited and even received a shout out in Phamily's latest youtube video:

There was also a comparison of all the Reddit social clan on Reddit. I am very proud to say Reddit United topped the lot for donations showing we are the most active and most generous in the Reddit clan system.
http://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClans/comments/1kg3sh/a_comparison_of_all_current_reddit_social_clans/
This is down to all our fantastic members so keep up the good work everyone!

With all that said I am looking forward to another great cycle with the best Reddit clan in the game! A massive warm welcome and shout out to all the new members that joined in the last 2 weeks. We hope you enjoy your time with us and also it is great to still have such a strong core of veteran members contributing to the success of the clan week in and week out!

Clash on...

- Lobwan

Last edited by Lobwan on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Phamily Sucks fun and games + clan comparison)
Lobwan
Lobwan

Back to top Go down

Reddit United – Week 26 Review Empty Re: Reddit United – Week 26 Review

Post  Gandalf4ever Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Even without mentioning all the excitement around Phamily Shucks visiting our clan and bLAZe and Bob going ballistic, and Reddit United scoring high on every stat in the Reddit social clan comparison yet another great review!!! Thx Lobwan for putting this together and breaking another record.

Reddit United keep up the good work while maintaining social. This means high dons and no bullying. Everybody signed our rules so live by them or else affraid
Gandalf4ever
Gandalf4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobwan Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:23 pm

Too much happened to remember in 2 weeks!

Review is now on Reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClans/comments/1knog8/reddit_united_week_26_review/

Cool 
Lobwan
Lobwan

Back to top Go down

Reddit United – Week 26 Review Empty my own week 26 review ;)

Post  sKILLS3741 Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Well, this cycle was one for the ages. With 5 people being in crystal at one point, that's awesome. The week all started off when i was doing tons of raids to upgrade my mortar. I did a vote and most people said mortar. When i had enough gold, I questioned myself. I saw all of my horrible looking level 5 walls. Then, with motivation from fellow clanmates, I made the quest to level 6 walls. the total cost to get there was over 4.5 million gold. With trophy tips from lob and attack strategies from blaze, I got there in no time.  Maybe Ill write another review but for the second time this session, im sick. I am not in the mood to type for 20 minutes. So keep calm and clash on!

REMEMBER, #skills4elder
From,
sKILLS
P.S Have i been doing something wrong because whenever i start talking in chat everyone stops except for like 6 people
sKILLS3741
sKILLS3741

Back to top Go down

Post  Raztog Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Great job Lobwan. Thanks for the review Smile
Raztog
Raztog

Back to top Go down

Reddit United – Week 26 Review Empty nice

Post  Brasser United Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:46 pm

good review lob, excited for our accomplishment doing so well in the reddit comparison!Very Happy 
Brasser United
Brasser United

Back to top Go down

Post  Boon_Warrior10 Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:37 am

wow i am new and this clan seems amazing

Boon_Warrior10

Back to top Go down

Post  BobTheRedditor Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Congrats on all the crystals!

BobTheRedditor