Reddit United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Reddit United Trophy Push!

+5
Boon_Warrior10
..bLAzE..
Gandalf4ever
Oak
Lobwan
9 posters

Go down

Official Reddit United Trophy Push! Empty Official Reddit United Trophy Push!

Post  Lobwan Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Well folks here it is the long awaited Reddit United trophy push competition! I hope you are all ready and raring to go.

Aim:
The purpose of the trophy push is to see how high we can get the famous Reddit United up the clan rankings while pushing ourselves to see just how high we can get personally in trophy count. The trophy push is completely optional so you don’t have to join in if you don’t want to but it will be great to get as many people involved as possible.

Rules:
Well here is the boring bit, the rules! We are going to keep things pretty straight forward and simple so everyone can understand how it is going to work.

When does it start?
You can start pushing for trophies whenever you want. The earlier you start the higher you could possibly get. In my opinion starting on Wednesday would give you plenty of time.

When does it end?
It will finish at the end of the current cycle (midnight on Sunday 1st September). Screenshots will be taken just minutes before the cycle ends.
This is 5am BST (UK) 6am CEST (Central Europe) Midnight EST/EDT (USA)

How will it work?
There will be three different leagues. One for TH9 players, one for TH8 players and one for TH7 players.
Each league will have a top three leader board and the top player from each league will be entered into a draw to win one of three fantastic prizes!

What PRIZES?!?
Yes, you heard correctly. There are going to be THREE super awesome prizes up for grabs for the top player from each league! The three top players will be drawn at random to
win one of the amazing prizes.

Prize #1: £15/$15/€15 iTunes gift card!
Prize #2: Custom Reddit United stickers to impress your friends!
Prize #3: Signed and personalized photo of Gandalf! (Really this should be prize #1)

In order to have the most successful push possible we will all need to support each other by making high donations! Clan castles will need to be used extensively to push higher and higher in the trophy count so if we can all make sure we donate plenty of troops to one another!

All of the results for this trophy push including the top three and the prize winners will be announced in the weekly review! If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Clash on fellow RU’ers! I wish you all good luck on the field of battle.

Last edited by Lobwan on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lobwan
Lobwan

Back to top Go down

Official Reddit United Trophy Push! Empty Re: Official Reddit United Trophy Push!

Post  Oak Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:44 pm

Lw you having problems with cc? /lolz

Oak

Back to top Go down

Official Reddit United Trophy Push! Empty Re: Official Reddit United Trophy Push!

Post  Gandalf4ever Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:58 pm

I am definitely going after third place Very Happy 
Gandalf4ever
Gandalf4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  ..bLAzE.. Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:33 am

bring it on TH8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:evil: 
..bLAzE..
..bLAzE..

Back to top Go down

Post  Boon_Warrior10 Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:22 am

Ok bring it on blaze

Boon_Warrior10

Back to top Go down

Post  Eidwripper1234 Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:39 pm

BRING IT ON!

Eidwripper1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Mexico 88 Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:41 pm

Signed picture of Gandalf!!! I am in... lol

Also, what time would the push end in US time zones.?
Ron Mexico 88
Ron Mexico 88

Back to top Go down

Post  sKILLS3741 Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:47 pm

i wish i could drop to th7 so i dont compete with ken. if i get the stickers ill put it on my i pod case and binder
first place would be awesome. having my gems taken away with lag, it will defenitelly make up for it
but if i et a signed poster of g, ill hang him in my room:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
sKILLS3741
sKILLS3741

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobwan Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:02 pm

The screenshots will be taken right at the end of the current cycle. I think it works out about 5am BST. So that would be midnight EST.

Your TH level league will be based on what TH you are when the competition ends on Sunday Smile
Lobwan
Lobwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Boon_Warrior10 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:52 pm

I am going for gandalf haha jk gimme those gems

Boon_Warrior10

Back to top Go down

Post  Eidwripper1234 Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:30 am

GIMME PIC OF GANDALF LOLZ

Eidwripper1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobwan Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:29 am

UPDATE

Well it has been a good start to the trophy push. We currently have 8 people in Crystal with 2 even making it into Crystal 2 and we also have nearly 18,000 total clan points!

Well done to everyone for the good effort you are putting in. I know a lot of players are busy this week and over the weekend but if we could get over 20,000 points and 15 people into Crystal that would be great! It is optional but it would be great to see how many people can join in! Just remember all the fantastic prizes that are up for grabs.

Now for a quick round up of the leader boards:

TH9 League:

1. Ron Mexico 88 - 2,244
  2. Gandalf - 1,777
  3. Lobwan - 1,573

Gandalf and I have been slacking but we are not going to let Ron with without a fight! Our push starts today.

TH8 League:

1. eidwripper - 2,235
  2. Michael - 2,115
  3. Broman 66 - 2,053

This is by far the most competitive league with the majority of our players being TH8. eidwripper has jumped out to an early lead. Who can catch him??

TH7 League

1. Bob Smile- 1,966
  2. Gramatic - 1,473
  3. Drakate - 1,320

We have far less TH7's than I thought so this league is pretty small! Bob :)has raced away up into Crystal and with Gramatic and Drakate inactive I think he has it all wrapped up. Lets just hope Awesomator springs into action and gives him a fight!

Remember guys keep the donations up to enable us to push for the top! It is all about team work. Last cycle he had 21 people over 1k donations at the moment we have 18. It would be great to beat last weeks numbers.

Great job so far guys. Keep on Clashing!
Lobwan
Lobwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gandalf4ever Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Nice update Lobwan. Lets do it guys, boost your dons, push your trophies and lets make it to the top 1000!!!
Gandalf4ever
Gandalf4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Mexico 88 Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:57 pm

yeah guys!!! lets see how strong we are as a clan!!! Show that we are the best reddit clan!!!

Gand and Lob catch me if you can!!!
Ron Mexico 88
Ron Mexico 88

Back to top Go down

Post  BobTheRedditor Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Please, if I win can you send the prize to eid. he is my brother and I forgot my email password... Hopefully he will give it to me.

BobTheRedditor

Back to top Go down

Post  BobTheRedditor Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:37 am

Nvm send it to lmorreale@gmail.com if I win

BobTheRedditor

Back to top Go down

Post  BobTheRedditor Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:40 am

I am bob:)

BobTheRedditor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down